Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.
reblogging for the well researched and accurate shut down, good work mate
also you know, tattoos cost money so you can’t really be unemployed and covered head to toe in ink.
Also Rick Genest was recently in the movie 47 Ronin
So here it is - a small accumulation of items that haven’t worked for me, but may work for you!
A Tk Scents & Dresses Give-Away!
- Three black cotton dresses - one long sleeve with asymetical collar (featured), one long sleeve with diagonal high-low hem and collar bone cutout, one long sleeve with mesh sleeves and upper. All size S/M, All very stretchy, All above-knee. Some have been washed, but none have been worn.
- Two black nylon dresses - One v-neck shift with flouncing waist, One a-line with round neck and petal shoulders. Both size S, both have some stretch, both above-knee. Never washed or worn.
- One cream chiffon high-low button up dress with waist tie. Size S. Never washed or worn.
One grey cotton cardigan with wrapping waist tie. Size S. Washed but not worn.
- Boxed set of three Aroma Boutique fine fragranced candles in Vanilla Jasmine Sandlewood. New.
- Bottle of Lightening perfume oil from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (fresh - bottled one month ago, unused beyond initial test) and thirteen BPAL Imps (tested): Dorian, Dee, Blood Pearl, Tavern of Hell, Casanova, Desire, Skuld, Stimulating Sassafras Strengthener, Blood Kiss, Hellfire, Cobra Lily, Blood Amber, Maenad.
- One silver-toned claw bracelet.
Rules and stuff:
- This give away is for my followers. (as in, you must be following me if you want to play)
- No give away blogs, inactive blogs, or private blogs.
- Do not remove the text.
- Reblogs all count - no limit.
- You must have your ask box open.
- Free shipping to US and Canada.
- Ends 8pm cali time on March 13th
- Winner will be chosen by random
- If winner does not respond to my “huzzah! you’ve won!” message within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen, whamp whamp.
I was way too busy/tired to take a photo of each clothing item - I’m giving these away not selling them, so please don’t message me asking for detailed photos, thank you.
Only a few more days!
This looks so cool but also the shipping to the UK would be hella pricey. Hmmmmm. *tries anyway*
Aléa, (Rubik´s cube), 2010
Made by using the words from 150 different classic poems, Aléa enables to create poetry proved new and unique poems
武道館2DAYS完遂のDIR EN GREYが新規ツアー、